Qualified Spa Therapist requested for our high-profile client’s private island in the
beautiful Caribbean. This position will suit an ex yachtie willing to go land based.
You will be working 6 days / week as part of a team being responsible for delivering an exceptional level of spa services to the island’s guests. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure with a flexible attitude and willing to take on tasks as necessary. You will work towards set budgets monthly in treatment and retail sales. This needs to be done in the manner of providing a quality guest service and not as a hard sell. You will also make up part of the super star hosting team, assisting at guest meals to promote the spa, support service and you will get fully involved in the guest experience.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Experience in the 5* plus Spa Industry
– Qualified Yoga Instructor with over 300 hours’ experience would be an advantage
– Beauty Therapy International Qualification or equivalent
– Hands on with treatments, within the last 3 months
– Training in Aromatherapy Associates, thermotherapy massage and CND shellac would be an advantage
– Proven track record in driving sales/target environment
– Computer literate
– Annual salary of around $20,000
– Commission Payable on target achievement
– Housing provided
– Food allowance
– Medical and life insurance
– Pension Plan
– 24 days paid holiday per annum (based on 6 day working week)
– Flights from country of residence and return at end of contract
– A share of the tips and gratuities
– …and the world’s best commute to work!
In order to apply for the positions please send your CV, certificates, written references and a short cover letter to email@example.com