Who are we?
Vibrant Yachting is a modern yacht consultancy & crew recruitment agency with old school values. We are based in Antibes – Cannes – Monaco and operate worldwide.
As a team of dedicated ex-yachties, our Crew Agents fully understand the industry and standards needed onboard a vessel. Our reputation is one of integrity and we pride ourselves in establishing long lasting relationships built on trust and stability. We are pleased to exceed your expectations by providing you with excellent services.
We believe in keeping our customers happy by quickly supporting their operations anywhere in the world with dedication and professionalism.
With our diverse selection of candidates, we will be able to offer you experienced crew/staff to match your operational requirements.
What we do?
Yacht & Land Based Jobs
Vibrant Yachting’s dedicated crew consultants can assure you will get the personal attention and the outstanding candidates you are looking for. We will listen carefully to our clients’ needs and only recruit the candidates who fully meet your specific requirements.
– First Officer / Chief Mate – The first officer is the second in command of the ship. Their main duties include the safety of the yacht and everyone onboard as well as overseeing all deck operations and maintenance. Read more…
– Chief Engineer – The Chief Engineer is responsible for the entire engine room department. He must organise and manage the engineers/electricians and oversee the safe and efficient operations of all the onboard systems. Read more…
– Second Engineer – The second engineer reports directly to the Chief Engineer. He must be a hands-on individual and be familiar with all onboard systems. A technically-minded and hardworking individual who is enthusiastic to learn would excel in this position. Read more…
– Chief Stewardess/ Steward – The Chief Stewardess is the person responsible for the interior of the vessel. She will manage the other stewardesses creating an efficient roster and ensuring the interior is always kept at the highest standards. Read more…
– Stewardess / Steward – The stewardesses work together as part of the interior team. They will coordinate all aspects of the interior of the yacht; service, housekeeping and laundry. They report directly to the Chief Stewardess and make sure that the interior is always kept to the highest standards. Read more…
– Chef – The Chef is a culinary trained professional and is responsible for the galley staff. The chef plays a very important role onboard a vessel. A professional chef will ensure that the guests are satisfied and that the crew is happy. Read more…
– Sous Chef – A culinary trained professional who will assist the Chef with all aspects of galley duties. The sous chef must be able to keep the galley clean, take direction, plan well balanced menus while maintaining the galley safety and hygiene standards. Read more…
– Deckhand – A deckhand works in an entry level position onboard the yacht. Working under the command of the first officer, the deckhand is responsible for keeping the exterior of the yacht to immaculate standards as well as the operation of tenders, jetski and watersport equipment. Read more…
– Villa Staff
We can also help with...
Our team is capable of meeting each and every one of your requirements by delivering the finest services. Formed by experienced Ex-Chief Stewardesses we offer a wide range of services that will help the owner and crew keep the design and interiors of the yacht at its most pristine condition. Our professional background as crew members together with our understanding of the yachting industry reinforces our credentials as industry leaders in the interior department. We look forward to applying our expertise to your future projects.
– Interior Yacht Design
– Interior repairs
– Finest luxury linens and Designer items for Superyachts and Villas: Bed linen, Interior/Exterior Towels, Baskets, Blankets, Spa Towels and Throws
– Tablecloths, placemats, runners, napkins and napkin rings
– Flatware, Silverware & Stemware
– Porcelain & China
– Branded Interior items and guest gifts
– Leather items
– Miscellaneous Accessories
– Laundry Services